Friday, March 26, 2010

- insert witty title in regards to chain here -

EASY PEASY DIY
by Luka.


I did this a little while ago, I just didn't have any decent pictures of the end product, I still don't. One day when I'm big & strong, & can actually be bothered taking a nice outfit post I may stick it on here, until then...


-then secure the chains by hand stitching them (however long you want them to be) to the outer edge of the cuts.




- The pictures aren't real sweet because I am wearing a black singlet underneath, but I'm sure you get the idea!



tata for now !
xx

3 comments:

  1. that is a great shirt!
    hmm. so there are holes in it?
    or did those get sewn up with the chain?
    dont know if i could actually manage this (the mention of sewing and i cringe lol) but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nah the cuts are still there, the chain hangs in the cuts if that makes any sense lol. you can see it best in the 4th picture x

    ReplyDelete

Pleaaase leave us some lovin! We do enjoy reading comments =), we will be sure to check you out, & please check back for replies! <3 Luka & Taylor xoxo